- Thinksport was the first Sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care Requirements
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals. No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers.
- SPF 30 (non-nano zinc oxide)
- Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection (Highest level defined by proposed FDA 2012 Monograph)
- Highest level of water resistance (80 minutes) (Highest level defined by proposed FDA 2012 Monograph)
- Mineral-based - Zinc Oxide 20%
- Non-aerosol formulation (High concern of both ineffectiveness and particulates being inhaled)
- Paraben, phthalates, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Applies and absorbs easily. Non-oily feel.
- Sunscreen produced in the USA
- Easy-to-apply stick. Oval design for easy carrying in your front pocket
- A member of the Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact
- Foundering member Sun Safety Coalition
- No animal testing (Leaping Bunny member)
Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreen comes in 10ml tube made of environmentally friendly packaging that does not contain BPA, vinyl, or phthalates. The packaging and contents are environmentally safe.
Each tube is marked with an expiration date.
Note: The base formulations of our sunscreens are identical. We set out to make the most effective safe sunscreen possible. It didn't make sense to make one safe for babies, and a harmful version for adults. While this seems obvious, you should check out what the major brands are doing.
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20% (Non-nano)
HEALIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL
COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL
CERA ALBA (BEESWAX)
EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX
RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) OIL
COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX
BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER
THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER
ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE) LEAF JUICE
We do not test on animals. Ever. Period. And we will not work with any entity that does. Period.