Follow along on a day in the life of a little elf who lives and works at the North Pole! Help pick out a silly sweater and jingle bell accessories for the day. Join the little elf and friends for a delicious and nutritious meal which gives them plenty of energy for the busy holiday season. Don't forget to check out the workshop where all the elves make toys and get everything ready for Christmas. Some elves make toys, some wrap the presents, and some help pack Santa's sleigh! Being an elf is hard work, but this little elf and all his friends sure do have fun!
- Adorable story for toddlers and babies curious about elves and the North Pole
- Shaped board book with sturdy, thick pages that are perfectly sized for little hands and fingers to turn the pages and read along
- Playful artwork on every page will keep kids entertained
- Lively rhymes will keep children engaged throughout the story
- A perfect Christmas gift and great addition to your toddler's little library of holiday books
5"w x 6"h