Learn all about beautiful butterflies and moths with Smithsonian Kids First Discovery books! Touch, read, and discover facts about the fascinating insects designed for curious little readers. Embossed textures and bright, detailed photographs from Smithsonian are sure to engage, entertain, and educate your little preschooler or kindergartener. Special embossed textures help engage in both verbal and tactile learning skills. Discover the difference between butterflies and moths, the life cycle of a monarch butterfly, various species living in our backyards and more! A lively, educational book kiddos will adore filled with interesting facts and gorgeous pictures of beautiful butterflies!
Smithsonian Kids books feature engaging educational content for little learners that reflect the integrity of the Smithsonian. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this book goes to support the Smithsonian's educational mission.
Collect the entire Smithsonian Kids First Discovery Book series!
- Embossed pictures allow your toddler to touch and feel as they learn
- Photographs from Smithsonian provide an accurate representation of insects
- Strengthens verbal and tactile learning skills
- Lively, educational fun that will keep your little toddler, preschooler, or kindergartener entertained and engaged
- A must for little butterfly and insect enthusiasts!