Is your child ready to learn good bedtime habits? Little Octopus will lend a hand—or eight! This shaped board book illustrates how a comforting routine makes bedtime a happy time. The light and lively story is encouraging and reassuring for little learners beginning their simple bedtime routine
- Encourages curiosity and independence, while inspiring interest in simple bedtime routines
- A great first book for young toddlers with vivid and bright illustrations
- Sweet rhymes throughout this bedtime preparation training book help kids recognize and develop language patterns
- Sturdy board pages for little toddler hands to read over and over again
- Part of the "I Can Do It' series from Cottage Door Press for little boys and girls learning first steps such as potty training, bedtime, going to the doctor, and more!