Let's learn some farming, construction, and groundskeeping words with John Deere! This informative book contains more than 100 words to spark curious young minds — all inspired by the machines created by John Deere and their mission of connecting children to the land, each other, and the world around them. The scenes help give the words context, which enriches learning. These aren't your typical "first" words, but ones that encourage talking, thinking, and reading! And don't forget to read the fun facts at the bottom of each page; reading them aloud will help build the vocabulary of your child. At the end of the book, play a looking and thinking game together. Search back through the pages to find your favorite John Deere machines, from tractors and dump trucks to seedboxes and crawler dozers!
John Deere Kids children’s books recognize that the preschoolers of today are the farmers, builders, and innovators of tomorrow. Content and formats are based on the legacy of a long-loved company that encourages kids to play in backyards, to dig in the dirt, get muddy, and learn where food and shelter come from.
- 10 different scenes to explore. Learn words on the farm, in a construction site, at a fair, on a ski slope, at a baseball game, and more, all with John Deere!
- The different scenes offer opportunities for questions and conversation about how these machines work in our world, and talking builds vocabulary and social skills
- Colorful illustrations and sturdy, thick pages
- Great gift for the little John Deere fan in your life!
- Officially licensed John Deere product
8.75"w x 10.125"h
10 story spreads