Made and stuffed with 100% organic Egyptian cotton (GOTS certified), they're safe for little foodies. Created to encourage healthy eating habits in babies and kids, this infant stuffed animal is the one time you want your kids to play with their food! Inspired by our own commitment to sustainable agriculture, our collection of fruit and veggies are STEM toys for future scientists and environmentalists.
The center of our 13 Villages Project, our fruits and veggies give back to an initiative created by our co-founder Janice Masoud, to provide safe and healthy work for women in rural Egypt. Each fruit and veggies is made by women of different villages in Egypt.
* Measures 4.5" tall
* Sustainably made from scraps from leftover clothing production
Made in Egypt
* Please follow the specific care instructions on your toy for the best results
- Machine wash warm with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low heat
- Toys should not be immersed in water and left out to air dry
- Dry thoroughly in a machine dryer to ensure the organic cotton inside does not remain wet (if left wet, mold may grow)
- Put a bath towel with your toys in the dryer to dry faster
- Love your goods and the planet with biodegradable detergents free of phosphates, bleach, optimal whiteners, chlorine or petroleum based surfactants
- Made of 100% organic Egyptian cotton | Certified by GOTS Global Organic Textile Standard
- Free of Azo colorants, BPA, flame retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, PVC or lead
- First & only baby clothing to carry the Gold Egyptian Seal of authentic premium, butter soft combed Egyptian cotton
- All of our products are ethically made in Certified Fair Trade facilities that adhere to the highest global textile and labor standards to ensure that the people who make our goods are treated well and paid fairly.