CaaOcho Sensory Ball 3"
- 100% pure natural rubber
- certified non-toxic: BPA, PVC, Phthalate, Nitrosamine free, food grade paint
- sealed hole – hermetic design prevents the accumulation of stagnant water and saliva inside the toy
- promotes sensory development
- 4 different textures for tactile exploration
- bright rainbow colours for visual stimulation
- develops hand-eye coordination and gross motor skills
- develops a sense of cause and effect and spatial awareness
- introduces social development through interactive play
- perfectly sized for baby’s hands
- produced sustainably and biodegradable.
Please air dry the toy after each use by placing it on the bathroom counter or take it to the nursery room to avoid mold appearance on the outside surface.
We use natural materials only avoiding mold resistant chemicals to make the toys as safe as possible for little ones.
CaaOcho 100% pure natural rubber Sensory Ball Rainbow is the perfect first toy for a baby. The ball starts as pure natural tree sap from the rubber tree Hevea that is minimally processed into durable 100% pure natural rubber. Certified BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free, painted with food grade paints, the ball is completely non-toxic. Sensory Ball Rainbow is earth friendly, it is produced sustainably and is entirely biodegradable.
Sensory Ball Rainbow provides a wonderful sensory experience for a baby with bright rainbow colours to provide visual stimulation and 4 different textures to encourage tactile exploration through both hand and mouth. Perfectly sized for baby’s hands, the ball encourages the baby to experiment with holding, squeezing, dropping, rolling and chasing that develop hand-eye coordination and gross motor skills as well as baby’s sense of cause and effect and spatial awareness. As the baby grows, interactive play of simple giving and receiving the ball can start to introduce social development.
Designed in Canada. Made of raw material from Malaysia. Ethically handmade in China.