- Interior consists of 10 thirsty layers of natural fibers: the top soaker is made up of 4 layers of GOTS certified organic cotton topped with a layer of stay-dry microfleece, the second soaker is made up of 4 layers of hemp/organic cotton, the body has 2 additional layers of organic cotton topped with a layer of stay-dry microfleece.
- Goes on in one simple step - cloth diapering doesn't get easier
- Stay-dry microfleece liner provides wetness protection
- One size diaper provides a customizable fit for most babies from birth to potty
- Convenient, trim fitting and absorbent
- Gentle elastic around legs and waist provide protection against leaks
Outer: 100% polyester with waterproof TPU laminate
Inner absorbency: Soakers/Inserts: 4 layers of certified organic cotton, 4 layers of hemp/organic cotton topped with stay-dry microfleece
Inner body: 2 layers of organic cotton topped with stay-dry microfleece
Before Use: Thirsties natural fiber diapers need to be washed and dried at least three times before use to prep the fabric for absorbency. This can be done separately from your other diapering products for the first 3 washes. Our hemp-cotton products will be fully primed and at their maximum absorbency after 8 wash cycles.
At Every Wash Cycle:
- Prewash on warm
- Wash on hot
- Add another rinse on warm.
- You may hang diapers to dry, or dry in the dryer. If the diapers are stiff after line drying, you can place them in the dryer on low or medium heat with some wool dryer balls to soften them.
Use enough water to soak and cover the diapering items and allow them to agitate.
*A 15 minute cycle on hot in the dryer once a month is beneficial to lamination, and will not void your warranty.
Please avoid the following practices and/or additives that can void the warranty on your Thirsties products:
- Sanitize or Whites cycles on HE machines
- Pure Soap
- Routine use of Bleach
These practices and/or additives can void the warranty on your Thirsties products.