Psst, little sleepyheads, it's time for Sleepy Friends!
Our Sleepy Rabbit accompanies you gently to the land of dreams with calm classical music. Listen to the soothing sounds of Bach, Mozart or Beethoven as you snuggle up in bed and fall asleep peacefully.
This Tonie teaches kids about:
- Falling asleep
- Building a routine at nap time
© tonies GmbH
1. Robert Schumann: Träumerei (from Scenes from Childhood, Op. 15, No 7) 🎵
2. Johann Pachelbel: Canon in D Major P.37🎵
3. Frédéric Chopin: Nocturne in E-Flat Major, Op. 9, No. 2 🎵
4. Johann Sebastian Bach: Air (from Suite No. 3 in D Major, BWV 1068) 🎵
5. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Eine kleine Nachtmusik (Serenade No. 13 for Strings in G Major, K. 525) 🎵
6. Erik Satie: Gymnopédies 1-3 🎵
7. Claude Debussy: Clair de lune (from Suite bergamasque) 🎵
8. Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky: VI. June, Barcarolle (from The Seasons, Op. 37a) 🎵
9. Ludwig van Beethoven: Für Elise 🎵
10. Edvard Grieg: At the Cradle (from Lyric Pieces, Op. 68) 🎵
11. Jules Massenet: Méditation 🎵
12. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Piano Sonata No. 16 in C Major, K. 545 “Sonata facile”: II. Andante 🎵
13. Camille Saint-Saëns: The Swan (from The Carnival of the Animals) 🎵
14. Johann Sebastian Bach: Arioso, Adagio in G (from Cantata BWV 156) 🎵
Total Run Time: 92 minutes
WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Small Parts.