CaaOcho Kala the Whale
Wet and dry play - perfect for the bath or as a teething toy!
- 100% pure natural rubber
- certified non-toxic: BPA, PVC, Phthalate, Nitrosamine free, food-grade paint
- Hermetically sealed design prevents the accumulation of bacteria, mold and dirt
- Promotes sensory development
- Perfect floater
- Bright colors for visual stimulation
- Different textures for tactile exploration
- Perfectly sized for baby’s hands
- Soft enough for baby’s mouth
- Develops hand-eye coordination and gross motor skills
- Develops a sense of cause and effect and spatial awareness
- Introduces social development through interactive play
- Sparks the imagination
- Produced sustainably and biodegradable.
Please air dry the toy after each use by placing it on the bathroom counter or take it to the nursery room to avoid mold appearance on the outside surface.
We use natural materials only avoiding mold resistant chemicals to make the toys as safe as possible for little ones.
caaocho® 100% pure natural rubber bath toy Nalu the Seahorse (‘nalu’ means “wave” in Hawaiian) makes bath time a happy and fun time. The toy starts as pure natural tree sap from the rubber tree Hevea that is minimally processed into durable 100% pure natural rubber. Certified BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free, painted with food-grade paints, the toy is completely non-toxic. Nalu the Seahorse is earth friendly, it is produced sustainably and is entirely biodegradable.
caaocho® pure natural bath toy Nalu the Seahorse provides a wonderful sensory experience for a baby with bright colours to provide visual stimulation and different textures to encourage tactile exploration through the hands and mouth. caaocho®’s bath toys’ hermetically sealed design makes them a great water play companion without any possibility of bacteria and mould growth. Perfectly sized for baby’s hands and soft enough for baby’s mouth, the bath toy encourages the baby to experiment with holding, squeezing, splashing and turning that develop hand-eye coordination and gross motor skills as well as baby’s sense of cause and effect and spatial awareness. As baby grows, Nalu the Seahorse can become a character or friend, introducing social development and sparking their imagination.
Designed in Canada. Made of raw materials from Malaysia. Ethically handmade in China.